Why the #DirtRally movement is getting so much traction in Washington

Rally driving, the effort to get the president impeached, and rallies of similar size and complexity have gained significant traction on Capitol Hill in recent weeks.

These demonstrations have been particularly effective in rallying supporters behind one or two individuals.

A March 4 rally in front of the Capitol in the Capital of Washington, D.C., was the largest rally ever for a rally in the nation’s capital.

Organizers of the event said the rally attracted more than 150,000 people, many of whom were young people.

The rally attracted a lot of attention because it took place in a public space and was scheduled in the Capitol Rotunda, which is normally reserved for events that require the presence of police.

This was the first time that a rally had been held in the capital in the past five years, according to a Washington Post article.

This rally drew hundreds of people, according the Post, including some who were protesting the death of Sandra Bland.

The rallies have also been used to promote the impeachment efforts of a number of House members.

The March 4 event was also the largest of the past several years and the largest crowd to attend a rally on the Capitol.

At the rally, a group of about 60 people marched past the Capitol grounds, past the Lincoln Memorial and then to the Senate chamber where lawmakers are sworn in.

At this point, no one in the crowd could see or hear the President or Vice President.

However, at one point during the march, a small group of protesters began yelling out that the president should be removed from office.

A group of people in the group then began to yell, “You have no constitutional authority,” according to ABC News.

This led to a brief skirmish in the street between a group carrying signs with the words “We Stand With Sandra Bland” and a group chanting, “Shut it down.”

At this time, the protesters began to walk away from the protesters, according ABC News, prompting a small crowd of Capitol Police to attempt to prevent the group from advancing on the group of demonstrators.

However a few members of the group began to pull a gun from their waistband and start firing shots.

At least one Capitol Police officer was hit in the arm by a projectile that struck him in the leg.

Police fired back, injuring a protester who was holding a sign that read, “F*** you, we’re coming!”

The officers also fired several shots at the protesters who were running toward them, ABC News reported.

The group that was in the middle of the street began running towards the Capitol Building and attempted to cross over a bridge that spans the Delaware River.

A police officer was able to stop the group and push them off the bridge and onto the street.

At some point, a police officer on horseback appeared and began firing a shotgun at the group, causing the group to turn back.

At that point, the group retreated into the Capitol parking lot, according a Washington Free Beacon article.

At another point, someone threw a small trash can into the crowd, causing a large crowd of people to erupt into the street, according The Washington Post.

After the rally was over, a large group of lawmakers and activists walked around the Capitol and shouted at the crowd that it was unacceptable that they had been treated differently than the protesters and that they were being treated like criminals, according CBS News.

A small group that did not appear to be protesting the rally continued marching towards the White House.

A woman wearing a T-shirt with the slogan “We Will Not Back Down” and holding a “No Justice, No Peace” sign was surrounded by about a dozen Capitol Police officers, according MSNBC.

Protesters then proceeded to march towards the House floor, according NBC News.

During this period, a man in a suit wearing a mask was walking towards the front of a large white truck with a large flag emblazoned on the side, according FOX News.

He was arrested for obstructing a highway, according Fox News.

The man, who is not being identified by Fox News, was not detained by Capitol Police, Fox News reported, but he was placed into the back of the truck by Capitol police officers and then arrested by a Capitol Police sergeant.

He told Fox News that he was arrested because he was a member of the alt-right group Identity Evropa.

In an interview with the Daily Beast, one of the rally organizers, who identified himself as Joey, said that the group was there to get Trump removed from the White the White house.

He said the president is not in the building, but that the crowd is not stopping anyone from coming in.

He also said that he would not allow protesters to march on the House grounds.

“We’re not going to stop people from coming into the building,” Joey said.

“The Capitol Police will be there, and they’ll be ready for you if you come in.”

Joey said he did not know who was responsible for the incident.

“I don’t know what