Tennis rally: Tennis players rally at Tennis stadium, smash bottles in protest

Tennis players from all over the world gathered at the Tennis Stadium in Mumbai, India, for the biggest rally in history to protest the police killing of Indian-origin Rakesh Sinha.

The rally, which lasted almost four hours, started with chants and speeches by the Indian and foreign players.

The police are believed to have shot and killed Sinha, who was protesting against the police’s arrest of his friend and former teammate Anil Kumble.

The crowd chanted, “Tak deet nahi bhi kuch maa jaaye” or “Come out of the closet, don’t hide”.

One of the slogans of the rally was, “We will march for justice.”

One of India’s top players, Ranbir Kapoor, had previously spoken to the press about the protest.

“The police should be held accountable and we will never forget,” Kapoor told reporters.

“We won’t stand for it and the police should know how to respect the law.

The cops should know that they have a job to do and that if they act in bad faith, it will only hurt the police.

This has been a long-standing and long-lasting protest against the killing of a black man.”

Anil Kumar Sinha was shot dead by the Mumbai police on September 6, 2016, in a fatal police encounter.

A video of the moment he was shot was published on social media, with the police reportedly saying he fired at them while they were trying to arrest him.

A rally of Indian players, including world No. 1 Serena Williams, was held in India’s capital, New Delhi, on Sunday, but the protesters were reportedly unable to reach the venue because of heavy security.

On Tuesday, Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Sinha’s funeral in New Delhi.

India’s Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal, who is also the chief minister of Delhi, said on Twitter that he had spoken to Sinha about the rally, and that he was “heartbroken and saddened to hear the news about the death of Rakeshi Sinha”.

“I am heartbroken by the sad news of the tragic death of a great Indian athlete.

My heart goes out to his family and friends,” he said.

The protest came as Sinha also faced a growing controversy in India.

In June, India’s Supreme Court ordered an inquiry into the killing, saying the police did not have enough evidence to charge the officer in the case.

The Supreme Court, however, did not allow the inquiry to proceed.

Earlier this month, the Supreme Court ruled that the government could not be forced to grant bail to any of the people who were arrested in connection with the case, saying there was no evidence to prove they were the ones who committed the crime.

In a statement to the media on Wednesday, Sinha said that the protest was not for revenge against the Indian police, but to “speak out against the injustice that is happening in India”.

“This rally is not to revenge for my death or my family, nor is it a show of strength,” he added.

“This is about a change in India, an increase in democracy and the right to protest.”