This year, the rally in Delhi is the second in India after a rally in Agra in May and another in Mumbai in November.
It is the only rally held in India every two years and the first since September 25 when a rally was held in the western city of Kolkata.
There are several rally locations around the country.
The rally has come under a lot of pressure from the public, as the organisers have been accused of failing to follow safety rules.
Some people have also accused the organisers of not providing adequate parking space.
In the capital, the city’s police force has been on high alert since a video surfaced of a man being chased by a mob and then assaulted by a security guard at a rally earlier this year.
On Monday, the government decided to close a large area of roads and bridges around the capital and set up roadblocks in areas where there have been rallies in the past.
“We have set up a toll booth in a lot and we have issued a warning for all vehicles coming into the area,” said the Home Minister Prakash Javadekar.
There were about 15,000 people attending the rally on Monday, and there were about 30,000 spectators.
The event, which is not compulsory, was organized by a social media group called ‘Rally For Life’.
The group is run by Sanjay Dutta, who had earlier made headlines after he was arrested and charged with assaulting a woman at a Kolkataka rally in October.
The police filed a case against Duttson.
In a recent interview, Dutte said he was not in the right place at the right time and was trying to rally against a government move to allow private cars to drive on public roads.
“If you look at the video, I did not act maliciously.
The person who punched me was not even a criminal.
They were just angry at the police and trying to get my car,” he told The Hindu.”
I was trying my best to make the rally as peaceful as possible,” he added.